// intelligent, innovative & safe
Jira hr app by ai-works4u.com – Jira hr work management intelligently enhanced
Add smart functions & features to your Jira hr work management with our Jira hr app
- Scalable hr management covering all stages of an employee lifecycle
- Intelligent and fully automated ticket processing & ticket enrichment to enhance Jira software for hr
- Efficient procedures, reduced processing times, optimized cost structures
Jira hr app features and functions
With the deployment of our Jira hr app you will take your Jira hr work management to the next level. Thanks to our AI-Agents all Jira hr modules and even entire hr Jira hr processes will instantly turn into fully automated, transparent, and smoothly running routines. You will benefit from intelligent features and functions across all stages of an employee lifecycle, starting from the commencement of work to the ending of an employment with the issuing of a job reference.
- Onboarding the easy AI way: Our AI-Agents get all accessible information from the job application tool and hand them directly over to the employee administration. Additionally our AI-Agents take on the set up of the applicant into the accounting system and automatically create an employment contract.
- All data-work done: In case of incomplete or missing applicant master data our AI-Agents will request the missing data autonomously – via email, app, or messenger app.
- No question of time: Accuracy counts. This applies particularly to the recording of working hours, attendances, excused and unexcused absences – a task, our AI-Agents complete competently and conscientiously. This is also true for the recording and management of sick notes, the applicant’s set up into the accounting system and automatic creation of an employment contract.
- Certificate with certainty: May it be certificates of employment or job references – our AI agents transmit all certificates to the employee or to the competent authorities. In addition, they also archive documents in the electronic personnel file – fully automated and 100 per cent reliable.
- Software super-fast learners: Our all-round-versatile AI-Agents process popular hr software solutions as natural as they learn to use new software solutions. You decide whether you want them to work from the cloud or via user interface.
- Upon instruction, self-starter and always active: Within just a few seconds, our AI agents process the desired issue. They perform their work after being forwarded a ticket or autonomously on the basis of a defined set of rules.
Jira hr app customer-specific adaptions
The process of customizing and teaching-in of our AI-Agents is as trouble-free and seamless as all other procedures, features, and functions of our Jira hr app. The trouble-free completion allows you as a customer to autonomously start your AI-Agents’ customizing and teach-in process. In such case, the AI-Agent will provide you with an individual link to the AI dashboard. A few instants and clicks later, you can carry out and analyse the desired adaptions.
If you should need more complex adaptions our helpdesk in Dubai will gladly assist you during all stages of your individual customizing and teach-in process.
Jira hr app costs
Consistent with all other apps offered by aiworks4u.com, our Jira hr app is set on the technical platform of our AI-Agents. Put most simply, an AI-Agent is a software agent that is situated on a dedicated server in a data centre. From this data centre, AI-Agents can be given their respective assignments.
Our pricing is easy to understand clearly and transparently structured – just the way our AI-Agents perform their assigned tasks.
- On-time: We charge a one-time fee of 1,490 EUR for the provision of the hardware on which the AI-Agent is iimplemented.
- Running costs (subscription): Starting at monthly 990.00 EUR, you can get an AI-Agent with a working time of 2 hours per calendar day. 2 hours are normally sufficient time to finalize about 150 cases per day.
- Scalability is decisive: You can at any time adapt the number and working times of your AI-Agents, perfectly synchronized to your specific and actual requirements. This flexible scalability allows the processing of even several thousands of invoices per day.
- Customizing costs (and pay-offs): We bill the setup and connection of the existing systems, as well as customizing for individual requirements on a daily rate basis of 1,890.00 EUR. Normally, about 10-15 days are required for this.
The use of the app is upon subscription. The subscription can be provided within just a few days and can be cancelled at any time with 45 days’ notice.
For further information regards our cost structure please visit our helpdesk at https://helpdesk.ai-works4u.com/a/solutions/articles/77000488494
You are also most welcome to contact us for any further cost-related question. We are happy to submit you a tailor-made offer!
Installation & integration:
Since there is no need for an installation on a local customer server, both the installation and the integration of our Jira hr app can be performed effortlessly. The integration into the existing Jira instance is simply performed via API.
To provide a secure integration, you just need your API access data. All corresponding entries can be made via our AI-Agents dashboard.
How to manage your AI-Agents
The handling of your AI agents and the analysis of their corresponding performance is trouble-free and intuitive. Monitor your AI-Agents and see:
- what they are exactly processing.
- how many documents, pages and characters were processed.
- what quality was provided.
Direct recent developments and step in whenever increasing job volumes ask for more working time or an adjustment of the number of your AI-Agents.
With just one look at our dashboard, you can determine all relevant information. No black box, no unknown variables. Simple, transparent clear, just as ai-works4u.com
Find our dashboard at: https://partners.ai-works4u.com
ai-works4u.com is a qualified Partner of Jira and meets the high requirements for functionality, usability, security, and data protection.
All named trademarks (product names, logos) and brand are the property of their respective owners and are acknowledged as being protected.